The 6th International Amateur-Pair Go Championship(I・A・P-Go Cup)
- Nov. 11th・12th, 1995 (Sat・Sun.)
- Hotel Edmont
- Participating Countries:
17 countries territories,32 pairs,64 individuals
- China, Chinese Taipei, Japan, Korea
- The Middle and Near East:
- Czech, France, Germany, Hungary, Netherland, Poland, Russian Fed., Ukraina, United Kingdom, Slovenia
- Canada, U.S.A.
- Japan Pair Go Asociation, The International Amateur Pair Go Championship Executive Committee
- International Go Federation
- Supported by:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs,Ministry of Transport, Ageney for Culfural Affairs, Nihon ki-in, NHK, The YOMIURI SHIMBUN, SANKEI SINBUN Co., Led., NIHON KEIZAI SHIMBUN, INC, The Mainichi Newspapers Co.
- Special Cooperation:
- East Japan Railway, HITACHI, Japan Air-lines
- Supported by:
- JTB, Matushita Investment & Development, Hotel Holiday Inn Metropolitan Tokyo, Hotel Edmont, East Japan Marketing and Communication Inc., Obayashi Corporation, Japan Freight Railway, Tokyu Corporation, Japan Air System, Keihin Electric Express Railway, Tekken Coporation, Nippon Densetsu Kogyo, Tetsudou Kaikan, Higashi Nihon Kiosk, Ebara Seisakusho, The Fuji Fire & Marine Insurance Co.,LTD., Teito Rapid Transit Authority, JR East Urban Development Corporation, East Japan Railway Trading Co.,Ltd., Nippon Shokudo Co.,Ltd., NIPPON KOTSU BUNKA KYOKAI, NKB INC.
- Planning and Administration:
- NKB INC.,"La-LaLa" Planning
- East Japan Marketing and Communication Inc., Go Weekly, THE DAILY YOMIURI.
- The 1st Prize
- HYO JIN KWUN(5dan),KYONG BO LEE(6dan), KOREA
- The 2nd Prize
- KAI HIN CHANG(4dan),CHIH HAN LIN(6dan),CHINESE TAIPEI
- The 3RD Prize
- YUKI IMAMURA(5dan),TAKASHI KUBONIWA(6dan)