Handling of Personal Information
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Association will use personal information within the scope of the following purposes, excluding exceptions recognized under laws and regulations.
- (1) Personal information of event participants and spectators
- ・Serving as a reception for Pair Go event participants and spectators, descriptions on pamphlets and websites
- ・For notices on administrative matters related to events
- (2) Personal information on executives and employees of the Association
- ・For recruitment (including hiring), HR affairs, and labor management
- (3) Personal information on supporting members
- ・For provision of information on events, etc.
- (4) Contracted Personal information
- ・For business contracting (administrative contracting, etc.)
2. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Among personal information retained by the Association, photos, names, kyu and dan rank, go history, and occupation (school name) may be released on the website or pamphlets of the Association or the contractors PANDANET Inc. in order to release the results of competitions and conduct PR activities depending on the event participated in some cases. Other personal information will not be disclosed, provided, etc. to a third party without gaining the consent of the individual involved, excluding cases in which disclosure is requested under laws and regulations or disclosure is requested by a court or other public institution.
Because media organizations may conduct camera recording including photography and filming depending on the event, participants and spectators may appear in photos or videos in some cases.
3. Disclosure, Etc. of Personal Information
The Association will respond to requests for the disclosure, change, or deletion of personal information, etc.
The Association will select contractors with the ability to appropriately protect personal information as a condition, assuming the entry of an agreement on confidential information.
Please contact the following contact point for inquiries regarding personal information.
Tokyo Takarazuka Building, 1-1-3 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0006